Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Summer Vacation


I return once again to blabber, hopefully, about something interesting after a well spent extended summer. I believe I will be continuing with the same line here, talk about psychology, post photographs and random links, but I would also like to include politics. That is because recently, I’ve been really pissed off about certain political opinions relying on simple populism. Basically, in my opinion, politics should rely on facts, not beliefs. (I’m counting Bible and other religious texts as non-facts because they lack scientific evidence and I’m sorry if this insults somebody).

To sum up, I’ll be getting back to writing, and I’m trying to have politics included in some form. Meanwhile, enjoy this banter:




I had this bolded ending text thing going on, so I don't know, never stop bantering I guess.

1 comment: